- Two Different Cleaning Sides - Ribbed on one side for scrubbing and soft microfiber terry on the other for wiping and drying for a streak-free shine.
- Longer Lasting than Cotton Bar Towels - Our microfiber bar towels can be washed and reused for hundreds of washings compared to only 20-30 for a traditional cotton towel
- More Absorbent than Traditional Cotton Bar Towels - Microfiber towels can hold up to 7 times their weight in moisture for more effective and efficient cleaning
- Stop Wasting Money and Skip the Chemicals! - Microfiber towels thoroughly clean without the use of harmful and expensive chemical cleaners. Buy yours today!
- Customize With Your Logo, Contact Info, Etc. - These are available in our custom microfiber printing. Learn More
A Streak Free Kitchen Rag!
Leave your restaurant's surfaces streak-free! This kitchen rag will quickly wipe away all smears and streaks on your counters, dishes, or appliances. Good for any of the following surface types:
Does Microfiber or Cotton Make The Best Bar Rags?
If you are looking for the best bar rags, you need to use microfiber! Microfiber is more absorbent than cotton, it dries faster, and most importantly lasts way longer.
Fast Dish Drying!
Dry your dishes in no-time! Not only do these bar mop towels soak up a ton of water, they air-dry fast too.
Save Money On Restaurant Towels
High quality towels at low prices! Get these as low as $0.92 each when you buy in bulk. Microfiber saves you money down the line because it is machine washable and cleans great without the use of chemical cleaners.
- Sizes: 17”x20” (43cm x 51cm)
- Color: White with Green Border
- Blend: 80% Polyester / 20% Polyamide
- Denier: .1-.2
- Weight: 250 Grams per Square Meter
- Borders: Overlock Stitching
- Material: Terry and Ribbed Split Microfiber
Why buy from Microfiber Wholesale?
We're here to help. Contact us by phone, email chat.
Designed for cleaning pros to be efficient and effective.
We've been in business for over 70 years and have a wealth of info in our knowledge base.