- No Scratching When Using Our Softest Polishing Cloths! These polishing cloths will not scratch your car's paint or any other surface. Made with a thick 450 GSM, satin piped borders, rounded corners, and no tags. Also available in larger 16"x16" size.
- Made For Polish Removal - Ultra plush, your hand sinks into this cloth! The long pile coral fleece microfiber weave is great for the final touch up on your car.
- Continued Top Performance For Years- Easy to machine wash and reuse. Made with rounded satin piped edges prevents fraying and unraveling, they will continue to perform through hundreds of launderings. Professional care instructions included.
- Detail Like A Pro! Add the finishing touches to your car and don't use just any old microfiber towel. ORDER TODAY!
Construction: Our 8"X8" Buff™ Detail Microfiber Polishing Cloth is an economically priced, yet premium microfiber auto detailing towel specifically designed for polishing. It's made from 450 GSM split microfiber that's an 80% Polyester / 20% Polyamide blend. It features a unique woven cut pile coral fleece microfiber material. This is one of the softest towels on the market, so it’s perfect for polishing and using with any spray detail product. The open spaces in the fibers created by the splitting process are what give the towels its ability to absorb as well as pick up contaminants that prevent your polished surfaces from gleaming! Each towel has rounded corners to prevent curling. They're finished with satin piped edges to eliminate fraying and prevent the edges from scratching delicate painted surfaces. When cared for properly our 8"X8" Buff™ Detail Microfiber Polishing Cloth can last hundreds of washings.
Uses: The 8"X8" Buff™ Detail Microfiber Polishing Cloths are your go to when polishing. It’s compatible with any of your favorite auto detailing products, and you will always get the show quality shine you desire. Our heavy weight coral fleece weave is ultra thick, our cloths will not leave streaks, nor scratch or damage your car. This makes a great interior cloth as well. The positively charged split fibers attract negatively charged dust and dirt like a magnet.
Method: When using your microfiber cloth to remove polishing product follow these 2 steps. First gently rub off the polish with one cloth (you can use both sides). Then use another cloth to remove the excess polish by applying more pressure. Make sure you are wiping horizontally, not in circular motions as that would just spread the polish around.
- Sizes: 8”x8” (20cm x 20cm)
- Color: Gray
- Blend: 80% Polyester / 20% Polyamide
- Denier: .1-.2
- Weight: 450 GSM (Grams per Square Meter)
- Edges: Satin Piped Borders
Why buy from Microfiber Wholesale?
We're here to help. Conact us by phone, email chat.
Designed for claning pros to be efficient and effective.
We've been in business for over 70 years and have a walth of info in our knowladge base.